måndag 29 september 2014

29.9 - One Month On The Journey

Early classmorning and hurrying to the bus as usual. In the bus I talked to a girl, Sonja, from Marocco. She has white skin, blue eyes and orange hair and doesn't look like a typical Maroccean at all. Her parents are mulatts and have brown hair. Incredible how a child still can look very different. We have met before in the bus and have started talking. First I actually met her boyfriend but she is much nicer.

When I met Elisa, before class, I ran to hug her. She told me luckily that she was okay and that she still can stay with the family until she finds a other family. Her own father, from spain, called her just and he, on the other hand, was really stressed and yelled at her to leave the family at once and move to a hostel. She was really sad and confused, which is really normal in that situation, and Sofia and I tried our best to comfort her.

In class we listened a lot to presentations of others, who had to present an event from the history of their country and made some excercises about indirect sentences. A few presentations, though, went really out of theme and the presentator told about all of the most important things considering the country in question.

After class we met up with the girls (Sofia, Elisa, Brittany) again. Even the new girls from yesterday, Roberta, Sofia and Kristen, who go to other schools, came. We had a lunch picnic together with a few and celebrated Robertas birthday. I brought a piece of the cake I had done yesterday for celebrating a bit. We hang out in Euralille because it was raining. We found a nice corner where to sit. I think we looked like some homeless hippies sitting in a shopping mall. Then we walked around a bit in some shops. Elisa and I wanted to check out the huge Carrefour to know what kind of specialities you can get there. We saw under a few products some signs about testing them for free. When we saw a chocolate sort that had that sign, we decided that we HAVE to join that product testing thing. We decided that both create an account on carrefour and sign in to the product testing. Let's see if it's as good as it seems.

On my way home I talked with a guy, Jonathan, in the bus. He's from England, Lives in Linselles and is trying to learn french. He has joined many discussion groups for foreigners and invited me to join hin some time. In Linselles I took Alice to the ortophonist and  the whole afternoon the girls put a lot of time on totally unnecessary thinga like refusing for 10 min to range a jacket or arguing about who will take the post. While Alice was taking her bath, I did the homework with Clé in the bathroom.

Anthony made his famous and delicious pasta carbonara in the evening and for desert I had the rest of the lemon-chocolate cake with Antony and Céline. My amount of cake was really not nerdy, I can tell. I was superfull afterwards.

I staid long awake skyping and just surfing.

Now, I've been here for already a month. Unbelievable and scary how fast time can pass!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar