onsdag 15 april 2015

14.4 - Sun and courts métrages

For today the weather was predicted to be very beautiful. Anthony went to work by bike and didn't need the clio so I could use it a bit if i wanted. Luckily I had the car, because Martin had forgotten a bag for school at home and like that I could go and bring it to him. I did it just in time for the class at nine, that he needed the bag for. I went to Iara's for the morning. We could already around ten just sit outside and chat without jackets. 

I went back home to start the preparations for the lunch and then I went to pick up the girls. While driving back home, I saw the class of Alice entering after their sports lesson. I waved at her and she and a few of her mates waved back. 

For lunch we had cordons bleus and ice cream for dessert. I acted like an ice cream saleswoman. We ate outside. The girls behaved very stupidly as they went to pee in the garden while we were eating. It was very hot so I allowed the girls take off their tights for school this afternoon.

During the afternoon I sat again on the roof crochetting, watching Fais pas si, fais pas ça, chatting and finishing the ice cream. It was really cozy! When I started feeling a bit dizzy, because of the sun, I went inside.
Clé didn't have choir today and we could go home and have a goûter picnic in the garden and then just play. We did all the homework for Thursday with Clé so tomorrow with Mamou and Valerie she doesn't have to think about school. She had for example to learn by heart the multiplication of five. It was pleasant to do the homework outside in the garden.

Today it was Clé who were the first one to take the bath and Alice wanted so stay a bit outside to finish her poison mixture. That reminded me a lot of all the soups and disqusting blends I used to do as a kid. I still like doing that. Nowdays I do more real cooking, haha.

After the bath of the both girls, I played a bit ping pong with Martin. When Anthony came home, he started cooking. Céline came home a bit later so I didn't see her before I left to Lille for the evening.

During this week there's Le Festival Cinéma Européen in Lille and a lot of special program related to cinema. Kenza, a friend of Imane that I met last Saturday, and I planned to go and see some court métrages (=short films). Kenza invited some friends and I invited Luise and she took also with her a friend. We met up with Luise and her friand outside UGC Ciné Cité Lille. Inside we met up also with Kenza and the others. The entrance was 5€ and the program was from 20-00. 

First there were some chosen and competing courts métrages. After seeing six shortfilms, with the theme Décalée, of about 15 min, there was a break and everyone could vote for its favourite one. The names of the short films were: José, Locked Up, Pim-Poum The Little Panda, Extreme Pinocchio, Meatball and Any Day Now. 

Everybody had to leave the cinema hall for the break and then if you wanted, you could go and watch the following program, Courts mais trash. They were short films with a bit dirty, scary and black humour. They were some really fun or interesting, other more scary, rough or just disgusting. It was really a cool cultural experience tonight!

I had parked on my basic street, where I usually always find a spot. Rarely a legal one, but no one cares. I got home just before one and went pretty straight to bed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar