måndag 20 april 2015

20.4 - My last dinner with best friends

As I got up, I wished the family a good day and discussed about the program of this week with the parents before they left. The morning was just writing and crochetting for me. For lunch with Alice and Clé we had rests and cordons bleus. We were joking a lot but chiefly Clé started just messing around, eating as a pig and talking about "not at the table" themes. I had a bit difficulties and just got annoyed this lunchtime. For dessert with lots of chocolate ice cream everything got better. My stomach was hurting a bit afterwards.

We hurried back to school because the girls wanted to be there a bit in advance before the doors open so they could be one of the first ones to enter. I don't understand why but that's childrens logic.

At home I had a skype with mum. It was good to hear her voice. We hadn't skyped for a week and my parents had just come home from a weekend in Amsterdam. Whilst talking or watching Fais pas si, fais pas ça I crochetted. I'm trying to finish my presents for Iara, a soft elephant, and Pat, slippers, in time. I like crochetting and watching that serie so I suppose it won't be any problem. During this last week I have pretty much program and am gone every evening, except friday. I have even done a week planning of my free time, not to forget anything. I can still fill some spaces.


Alice had orthophonist today. Even though she loves to go to Madame Lechiphre, she was a bit sad because there was a boy in her class who had birthday and they would've eaten chocolate cake in the afternoon. We quickly passed by home to drink something and Alice got a bit chocolate. I had a short walk in the village before getting back to pick up Alice. We changed some words and said goodbye to each other with Madame Lechiphre. This was the last time I went to the ortho with Alice.

Alice and I went together to pick up Clé and then we had our goûter and the girls had some tattoos from chewing gums, that they wanted to put here and there. When I didn't look, they had put tattoos on their breasts and asses. When Céline later noticed them, they had to wash them off. We also did all the solfège (music theory) excercises with Clé for Wednesday. 

Today Clé was the first one to take her bath. Alice wanted to finish her drawing first. Céline came home already at half past six. I made Alice take her bath and then I could take a shower and start prepare myself for the evening.

Tonight we had my last dinner with Iara (Spain), Pat (Spain), Luise (Germany) and Sebastian.
 (Holland). We had decided to meet in Lille La Chiccorée at 20. When Anthony came home, I could soon leave and borrow the clio. Just when I was leaving Clé wanted to start doing the homework of the whole week with me. I was really happy about her enthusiasm towards her homework, but had to explain that we don't have to do it now. Tomorrow she has a school trip, so no homework for tomorrow, and Wednesday is off, as usual. We will have time to do the homework before Thursday. She got a bit grumpy but accepted that I had to leave. 

Pat's host parents were coming just a bit later, so she had a bit problems by being very late because of the trams. I picked her up on the way. I parked on my basic street and then we hurried to restaurant La Chiccorée. The others were there already.

We sat on the terrace and had everyone the menu of 12€ with main dish and entrée or dessert. Iara and Luise had an entrée and Pat, Seb and I had desserts. As main dish I decided to have something very local and traditional, moules frites avec sauce au maroilles (mussles and fries with maroilles sauce). Maroilles is the very smelly cheese from Nord-pas-de-Calais. Luise had Tourte au Maroilles (Maroilles tart) and the others a steak. 

The mussles with the cheese sauce and vegetables were delicious. I got a mountain of them. Everyone enjoyed their meals. For the dessert I had mousse au chocolat. Our evening was very pleasant. We chatted, ate well and spent time together. I had made braclets élastiques, childish, colourful and elastic braclets, and gave one to everyone just as a memory.

We left around half past eleven and the whole way home I was listening loudly to music and singing. I got home at midnight. Then I went almost straight to bed. It was wonderful to have a nice last dinner with friends like that.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar