lördag 4 april 2015

4.4 - Parc Mosaïc

I had a very slow morning and didn't do much. The family was having a busy day today. For lunch I made myself an omelette and took then the bus to Lille. Today I was going with Iara, Pat and Sebastian to the Parc Mosaïc, because it had the opening of the season and the entrance was free only today. 

I had twenty minutes time in Euralille before I met Iara and Pat in the metro hall. We had to take the metro line 2 to CHR B Calmette. We had checked carefully from internet how to get to the parc because it was a bit outside Lille and we had to use a bus which passes rarely. It wasn't simple to get there. We were on a small fun adventure trying to find to Mosaïc

When we arrived Sebastian came just a few minutes after us. He came by bike and it wasn't that far from his place. We were totally in a, for us, unknown area but it was nice. The weather was grey and a bit chilly but it didn't rain. 

The Parc Mosaïc was composed of gardens with different themes, asian, british, mediterranean, greek, african, woods, etc. There were some animals, pick nick places and a lot of things for children to play with. I bet in summer it must be really beautiful. The African garden, Africa Mama, was renewed and beautifully coloured. We went up to a three house, where there was a tambourine. Sebastian had good skills by playing it and we danced around having great fun.
We all enjoyed te parc and being outside. It was fun!

Before leaving we went to a café, where they played music, and had gaufres. We found well back with the same bus. Iara went to Sebastians place for the evening because he was alone. Pat had babysitting and I wanted to spend the evening with the family and prepare some stuff for tomorrow. Pat and I went in Lille to carrefou, which was fullpacked with people before the eastersunday.

At home I started straight away preparing an apple crumble, that I had promised to do. For dinner we had tomates farcies and afterwards we had a skype with Johanne, the danish au pair of the family. We sat then with the dessert in front of The Voice. I started the preparation of the lemon cake for tomorrow because there are many phases. Martin had asked me repeatedly the whole evening to play ping pong and then we played two games. 

Later on, when going to sleep, I was coughing a lot. Tonight I had company of both cats in my room. I was chatting and playing Hay Day. Now after the exam I have really got an addiction periode.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar