söndag 19 april 2015

19.4 - Wonderful end of my last weekend here

Obviously we got up late regarding the time we went to sleep yesterday. The family Puech had went to the church service and it was pretty calm at home. We woke up very calmly and started preparing ourselves. I rushed to Simplymarket to do some shopping for a picnic in the citadelle with the friends. Simply closed at midday. When the family came home, Céline and Anthony were laughing at us as we had breakfast around midday.

We left to Lille for the day and could take the clio, which was really necessary for Lauras huge luggage. The girls were sad as Laura left. I thanked the parents a lot for giving me the opportunity to invite Laura here. We had a great time.

In Lille we met up with Iara, Eva (Spain), Sebastian, Mark (Holland, Sebastians brother), Pat, Vanessa (Equador) and Adéla (Czech republic) at République-Beaux Arts Rue Bethune. Laura and Sebastian were glad to meet each other. Yesterday Pat couldn't come because she had babysitting. I was happy to meet her. We went all together to the citadelle and sat in the park in the sunny weather. It wasn't that warm, but still sunny. Lille was beautiful in the sun. Laura also liked Lille.


We sat for a long while in the park just chatting and some had brought some picnic food. Mark is studying Swedish and knew a lot about northern countries. We had a lot of interesting discussions. He was today going to drive home to Holland with his motorcycle, so he soon had to leave. Sebastian had to leave too and Laura and Sebas had to say goodbye to each other. 

Itaca (Spain) and Léo (France) joined us for a while and I left for the train with Laura. I had to make Laura try the fries fronm the north. She loves fries and to buy fries in a barack à frites in Lille was just something she had to do before leaving.

We walked slowly to the car and then to Gare Lille Flandres. We both cried at the moment of the goodbye. We promised each other many times that we'll organize it in some way to meet as soon as possible. Then her train for Strasbourg left.

I was lucky that we could meet with Laura and we spent a wonderful weekend. When I had said goodbye to Laura I was a bit down and thought first just about heading back home. Then I still decided to go back and see the others for a short while to get my thoughts somewhere else. The others were just about to leave. Iara and Pat staid still for a while and Sebastian came just back again. We just walked slowly back to the center and checked some restaurant's menus just to compare and finally state that La Chiccorée is definetively the best choice. At Gare Lille Flandres we all four separated and I took the car home.

I felt actually very lightened as I came home. I haven't been much calm at home during this weekend and I felt tired. The parents and the girls were just playing piratatak and soon we had dinner. Everybody had had a nice weekend. 

Later, the children and Céline were all four under the same covering and they were very cute. Anthony took a photo of them. I made rabbit ears behind Anthony and everybody started laughing. I went to wish all the kids goodnight. Especially with Martin and Clé we chatted for a long time and I was making a lot of jokes. During the evening in my room I had a lot to write and had evening snack. I also listened to a lot of music.

This weekend was my last weekend here and I couldn't have spent it any better. I spent it having a great time with awesome friends.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar